Associate Android Developer
Best Seller 11 Lectures 39m 12s
Prepare for your Google examination with our training course. The Associate-Android-Developer course contains a complete batch of videos that will provide you with profound and thorough knowledge related to Google certification exam. Pass the Google Associate-Android-Developer test with flying colors.
Curriculum For This Course
- 57s 1. Exam Overview
- 3m 10s 2. Define a local database model and data access object (DAO) using the schema app/schemas/tea.json for the data structure
- 2m 42s 3. Use the getSortedTeas method from the DataRepository to create a sortable rawquery for the data in the list
- 2m 34s 4. Populate initial content into the database from res/raw/sample_teas.json
- 3m 49s 5. Display a card showing the data most recently added to the list in the MainActivity
- 2m 40s 6. Create a list-item layout for the RecyclerView using ConstraintLayout
- 4m 44s 7. Bind LiveData to the RecyclerView list item using the paging library
- 6m 19s 8. Create a notification in WorkManager that shows a notification to users once a day with a random data and on click opens TeaDetailActivity
- 3m 34s 9. Address the following comment form our QA team: When I view TeaDetailActivity and click on the favorite icon in the menu nothing happens.
- 3m 10. Implement a custom SteepProgress view in TimerActivity and display a time of 4:00 minutes when launched from MainActivity
- 5m 43s 11. Write a UI test to validate that clicking on the Filter by Favorites icon in the toolbar updates the RecyclerView